You are anonymous on this Site until you knowingly provide us with information. While we have configured the Site to create a temporary "cookie" for us to keep track of your preferences and activities during your visits , the cookie gives us no information about you or your computer. Set your browser to reject cookies if you have further concerns.
When you voluntarily provide us with information, such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information and room preference, your information is encrypted if transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) browser, available on browsers such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. The padlock icon on the lower right side of your screen will appear locked and the first characters of the Site address will change from "http" to "https" if you are accessing a secure server. Once information reaches us, we store it behind a secure firewall that blocks access to the information outside our server.
We pledge to keep confidential the private information that you provide to us. We require our employees, endorsed vendors, agents and affiliates to affirm the confidential nature of your information and not share it with any third party.
We will not sell, trade, rent or release your private information to anyone outside our company and franchisees, without your approval and giving you the opportunity to opt out. We may disclose your information to parties requiring it under law.
If we offer a contest, sweepstakes, and promotion, we will post clear rules about how we may request additional private information that may be used by our sponsors for marketing. You will be given the option to opt out of the opportunity to receive additional information from us or our sponsors.
If you leave the Site via links on the Site, we are not responsible for the privacy or other policies on those sites.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and audio/video clips is the property of Omak Inn and protected by United States copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Omak Inn and protected by U.S. copyright laws.
All other trademarks not owned by Omak Inn or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Omak Inn or its subsidiaries.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Omak Inn grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Omak Inn. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any hotel listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Omak Inn. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Omak Inn and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Omak Inn name or trademarks without the express written consent of Omak Inn. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Omak Inn. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Omak Inn so long as the link does not portray Omak Inn, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Omak Inn logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Omak Inn and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Omak Inn copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Omak Inn and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- Service Provider: Omak Inn
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
- Full Address of Designated Agent of Which Notification Should be Sent:
912 Koala Dr. Omak, WA. 98841
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 509-826-3822
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. Service Provider shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. Service Provider shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
3. Service Provider shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Service Provider's Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. Service Provider shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
2. Service Provider shall inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
3. Service Provider shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Service Provider's Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider's network or system.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The omakinn-washington.com site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Omak Inn. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Omak Inn does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Omak Inn specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe any third party's intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security and privacy; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does Omak Inn endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Omak Inn.